Custom Search

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Women!



Being one, I'll be the first to admit it. We're all fuckin' nuts. Maybe it's the pull of the tides and the phases of the moon, maybe it's the hormonal thing, maybe it truly is that we are the devil's creation, here to drive men crazy. Whatever, but at least I'll admit that we're nuts.
Some are more so than others, but the truth is, women are far more vicious and more emotionally driven than men and we remember shit like the time in 1998, May 21st to be exact, when you got up to pee at 3:22am in the morning, you left the toilet seat up and you should've just known without my having to tell you...
I get that we're different from men and I do what I can to make sure that I don't become too caught up in the  things that women do. But sometimes, tail and horns, baby... Tail and horns...
Maybe we really are the devil's creations...

No comments:

Post a Comment