Custom Search

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Tell me what's not true...

There is just no denying certain truths... There may be personal opinions attached to said truths, but none the less, strip away the "opinions"... The core of it is still "truth".
I have posted about a bunch of shit on this blog, most of which is super-saturated with personal feelings and opinions, but I do try to make sure that core of what is written is undeniable truth and that the personal stuff is based on said truth. There may be some that would like to argue that mayhaps I am being a little harsh... But if you were to walk in my footsteps for a week, you'd be a cranky bitch too.
The saving grace to any of my weeks are my children, for whom which I will fight, claw, scratch, beat, kick, punch and mangle for. There will come a day when they will look back and know that mom did her best and tried her damnedest to give them everything, even though they think I'm an uber-dork now and they will see "the truth" too.

No comments:

Post a Comment