Custom Search

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The "System"....

I don't get it... Seriously... I was thinking that "the system" was designed to help out Americans in need when the shit not only hits the fan but a pack of rabid dogs also goes rolling around in it and runs around everywhere and starts smearing it anywhere and everywhere... I think I qualify...
In trying to get in touch with the local DSS to make sure that my kids get medical coverage, I got bounced around to 7 different extentions, ended up having to make 3 calls to different "offices" and when I finally got the proper "branch", I had to leave a message. I left 11 voice mails and I still haven't heard back... I get that there are probably other people who are in greater need... Some of them aren't citizens... Grr... So, here it is, a week and a half later and I have basically sent in a whole bunch of paperwork and I am now praying that it was all the right info because no one was available to take my call or return it... Fine...
I've applied for everything that I could. I know that I won't get it, but I tried anyway... Maybe I need to change my name and learn how to speak Spanish...

No comments:

Post a Comment