Custom Search

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I cannot believe this!


So, at court today, when I was waiting out in the lobby for things to get started, a guy walked up to me and was all sorts of, "So, do you come here often?"
I gave him an, "Eeyew, get away from me..." and walked away.
He came over near where I was again and asked, "Divorced or going to be?"
Really? I didn't think that civil/family court was considered a meat market type place... I gave him a, "Go away! Don't talk to me!" and he shot back with "C'mon, don't be that way! Just trying to make conversation!"
He got the, "Are you fuckin' serious?" look and I continued to silently give him the incredulous look until he backed away with a, "Don't be hatin' the playa!" I smiled and told him, "You should go back and learn how to play the game 'cause you suck at it... POOF! Be gone!" and I shooed him away.
Picking up women at "divorce court", really? No wonder he was there... My condolences to the poor sap who was married to him. Good luck in the future and I hope you learned a valuable lesson and not make a mistake like THAT again.

No comments:

Post a Comment