Custom Search

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

BRING IT, BIOTCH!

Nothing brings me more satisfaction than to put someone in their place, especially when they deserve it. Yes, there are those who DESERVE an Old Testament beat down of Biblical proportions and although they are immensely satisfying to deliver, there are consequences. The remedy?  The one liners. Quick, to the point, shuts 'em up, done, just like a well placed left to the jaw.
I'm not talking about the "I know you are but what am I?!" retorts using the playground "Nya na nya na Nya nya!" defense. Nor am I talking about the "Talk to the hand!" retorts covered by the "I can't come up with something original on my own" defense. I am talking succinct, precise, sharp, witty and cuts 'em off at the knees, leaving them struggling behind you as you walk away with smug satisfaction... Yeah, there are times when you want to deliver a devastating punch to someone's throat, but is it worth it in the end? Not really.
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment