Custom Search

Monday, September 20, 2010

The "44 Odd Things About You!" email...

44 ODD Things about you! If you read this, DO THE THING! Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you!

1. Do you like Bleu Cheese? Spread all over a nice chop, pan seared in a rosemary infused olive oil with a touch of salt and pepper...
2. Have you ever been drunk? Duh!
3. Do you own a gun? I'm not at liberty to say...
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? EEEYEW! I'd rather swallow a spoonful of sugar and chase it down with cow pee!
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not any more...
6. What do you think of hot dogs? They're adorable! Mine's 17 years old!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas... Yuck... Although I loved Nightmare Before Christmas.... It would have ROCKED if Jack Skellington won!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? SUPER strong cup of coffee, light and super sweet.
9. Can you do push ups? How many do you want?
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My ring.
11. Favorite Hobby ? Oooh... I tried to cover this in a previous post... I haven't come up with anything yet...
12. Do you have A.D.D? There are so many things that get blanketed under the whole A.D.D. thing that it seems impossible to judge whether a person has.... Hey LOOK! A Chicken!
13. What are your favorite shoes? I hate shoes.  
14. Middle name? I don't have one...
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Is there bacon? Um... gee what should I put... Hey LOOK! A Chicken!
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? coffee, bourbon, water
17. Current worry? What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about?
18. Current hate right now? I can't figure out the Facebook thing......
20. How did you bring in the New Year?  Uh... Properly.
21. Where would you like to go? Out of my mind... Hey, I'll be back in a few!
22. Name three people who will complete this? Well, since this is a post I doubt anyone will take the time to... Hey LOOK! A chicken!
23. Do you own slippers? Many...
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Black with Gir. It says DOOMED! Gir rocks.
25. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? No. I prefer crisp linen.
26. Can you whistle? Yup.
27. Favorite color? Blue
28. Would you be a pirate? Arrrg! I mean uh... No. 
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't want my ears to bleed, so I don't.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Annabelle
31. Favorite boy's name? Jasper
32. What's in your pocket right now? Cell phone, knife, another knife, seventeen cents, a receipt and a gum wrapper oh and look! A chicken!
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Hearing about Lucky's daughter and the motion detecting Halloween decoration.
34. Best bed sheets as a child? Sesame Street
35. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I didn't suffer too many serious injuries until AFTER high school...
36. Do you love where you live? Um... No.
38. Who is your loudest friend? The imaginary friend I have living in my head. His name is Eddie. He likes show tunes.
39. How many CATS do you have? Three in the fridge and one on the grill right now... Mmmm. Cat... The OTHER white meat!
40. Does someone have a crush on you? Um... No. Go away...
41. What is your favorite book? The Dresden Files
42. What is your favorite candy? Twix
43. Favorite Sports Team? I'd rather be outside playing
44. What song do you want played at your funeral ? Ride of the Valkyries.

No comments:

Post a Comment