Custom Search

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Can I get an "AMEN"!


We all have our different opinions on all sorts of things... I get that. Really, I do... However, there are some things that should be seen as universal truths... You'll understand... Can I get an "AMEN"?
Bacon is awesome! Can I get an "Amen"?
Dogs are cool! Can I get an "Amen"?
Pizza ROCKS! Can I get an "Amen"?
I don't care if you're a man or a woman... Everyone can appreciate that nice tits are nice tits! Can I get an "Amen"?
FWD hole shots are a poor substitute for the real thing! Can I get an "Amen"?
Charlize Theron, Jessica Alba, Milla Jovovich, Kate Beckinsale and Kiera Knightley are HAWT! Can I get an "Amen"?
While we're on it, Christian Bale, Bruce Lee, Brandon Lee, Denzel Washington and a young Sean Connery are HAWT too! Can I get an "Amen"?
Chocolate and peanut butter really DO go great together! Can I get an "Amen"?
Stick is better than automatic! Can I get an "Amen"?! (Four on the floor, baby, four on the floor!)
No matter how much technology you pack into a 9mm round, it will never beat .45 ball! Can I get an "Amen"?
There is a difference between which way the toilet paper is hung! Can I get an "Amen"?
Garlic...too much is never enough.  Can I get an "Amen"?
Firefighters are brave mofos!  Thank God for them!  Can I get an "Amen"?
 Coffee.... stronger is better.  Can I get an "Amen"?
Money isn't everything, but winning Powerball would be great!  Can I get an "Amen"?
Jack Kevorkian for Whitehouse physician.  Can I get an "Amen"?
Rollercoasters are just friggin' kewl!  Can I get an "Amen"?
World Cup Soccer can get a little boring at times.  Can I get an "Amen"?
Mac kicks the snot out of PC.  Can I get an "Amen"?
Golf? Really? Can I get an "Amen"?
Policemen (for the most part) deserve a little more respect for what they do! Can I get an "Amen"?
Did I mention bacon is awesome?
Yeah, I could go on forever with this shit and I KNOW y'all agree with me here... For the most part. Can I get an "Amen"?

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to basically give you a blanket "Amen", as I agree with pretty much all of this.

    With regards to soccer.....one of our friends was complaining that Americans call it soccer "when OBVIOUSLY it's football!! The thing that you call football has NOTHING to do with feet! You need to find a new name for THAT!!" My husband's response was, "Yeah, we should call it "Excitement Ball" or "Money Ball" or "Interesting Ball"...that WOULD make more sense."

    I swear, I thought our non-American friend was going to burst a blood vessel.

    ReplyDelete