Custom Search

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Everyday Dirty...

Have you ever thought about some of the things that people say that, with a little bit of thought, is just downright dirty?
-Doing the laundry... Would you ever look at your socks the same way?
-Getting up at the asscrack of dawn... Uh... I never realized that Dawn liked it that way, but good for her... I guess.
-I've got paperwork coming out of my ass! How'd you get the paperwork up there?
- I'm getting fucked at work...  Um... yeah... Okay... Good for you?
-We gotta hammer this shit out! I suppose there's an appeal for some people...
-Do I need to touch that one? Maybe...
-Being pissed off... Better than being pissed on I suppose.
-Wow! Somebody has got a hard-on for you... Unless it's my man, I don't want to know.
-I'm gonna make this thing my bitch... So that you can... Never mind. I don't want to know.
-Fucking shit... uh... I guess if that's what floats your boat... I don't want to know.
-Fuck a duck!    No. Thank you, but no...
There's tons of them! Everyday conversations can get a whole lot more interesting if you think a little differently. (Just be warned, you may start giggling or smiling at inappropriate times... Trust me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment