Custom Search

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I'm trying something new....

So, I love food. No big secret. I've posted about various whatnots regarding food and told you how yummy it was and shit, but I didn't ever think to share anything beyond that. It won't happen often, but every so often I will pass along some nomminess that you can make at home for yourselves so that you can follow along when I say stuff like, "IT WAS MOUTHGASMIC DELIGHT!!!!!!!" when I'm talking about a certain nom I nommed on. I figured every once in a while I would pop on here and share the recipes for the delicious noms that I made that made me have a screaming orgasm as I nommed all the nommy noms...... Yup. I have decided.... Keep an eye out for them. THEY'LL BE LABELLED UNDER THE FOOD CATEGORY.  And they'll probably just simply have the name of the recipe, like "Beef Curry Stew" in the title or something like that. Keep a look out for them. I REALLY Think that you guys are gonna love the recipes I post and you are gonna want to make them yourselves and nom on them all the time! It's gonna be great! It's all because I love you guys!

:Mwah! Mwah!: Look for recipes! They'll be doozies! I promise! :* It's gonna be great. Just promise you let me know what you thought of the recipes when you're done with them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment