Custom Search

Monday, February 10, 2014

Life with a Mia....

People often ask me what it's like to live in my world. Sometimes it's meant sarcastically. Other times it's meant to be purely a curiosity thing. Other times, I don't even know. I think people just wonder how it is that I function day to day. This has been my life since I was born and I don't know of any other way. I wouldn't know what YOUR way is and I TRULY think that if my "-NESS" got shut off, I don't think I'd be able to function any more. I think it would be THEN that I would cease. A normal conversation that takes place between Puppy Guts and me:

PG: Hello? Focus! I'm, serious!
Me: Oooh.... then can I be Harry Potter?
PG: Wha?
Me: Or Dobby! Master has given Dobby a sock......
PG WTF are you talking about?
M: Sorry geekdom cross comboobulation.... Harry Potter reference... Sirius Black.... you said you were serious/ Sirius.... So...... Never mind.
PG: Okay, so as I was saying....
Me: I said boob...... DiscomBOOBulation......  :giggle: <snerk, snerk, snerk>
PG: Oh my GOD WOMAN!!!!!!

Poor Puppy Guts has a permanent palm print on his head from face palming quite often.

Yup. It certainly does take a very special and patient sort to live with a Mia. Most people cannot handle this level of pure awesome. Thank you Puppy Guts. I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment