Custom Search

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Dang it! I went and stained my karma again!

I realize that I can be a pain in the ass. I do what I can to try and realign the feng shui of my karma (or whatever the new age term is... Uncloud my aura? Rearrange the chi of my chakras? You want me to whaty what my where?!), but there are times when the horns come out and it cannot be stopped. It happens often in parking lots. I mean, come on, where better than to come across an asshole than a parking lot?
So, the other day I went to the local Starbucks to get myself a caramel frap with extra caramel goo goo sauce with whipped cream and more caramel goo goo sauce. The parking lot was pretty full and I figured I'd go and sit somewhere else to enjoy said frap.  I got into the car and tried to back out, but of course there are a gojillion cars lined up behind me making the whole backing up thing damn near impossible. Finally, a guy decided he wanted my parking spot and stopped, waiting impatiently for me to back out of the spot. After 15 seconds he started laying into the horn and screaming at me to "hurry the fuck up!".
OH... NO... YOU... DIDN'T! I pulled the car back into the spot, parked  and got out because I decided, "Maybe I will enjoy my frap here!" The guy asked me what the fuck I was doing. I said to him, "I think I, the fuck, just parked my car into the spot again." I think he lost his mind. The string of obscenities that came out of his mouth was hysterical.  A few well placed "uh-huh"s and"Oooh! That was a good one!" s and some pointing and laughing, he ended his maniacal rant with, "...and FUCK YOU!" to which I replied, "No, thank you. I'm divorced and I get more than enough of that, proverbially, from the ex with his shit storms and temper tantrums..." and I smiled.
I don't think he quite knew how to respond to that because he chirped the tires and sped away... for about 20 feet until he was stuck behind another car again. I don't think I laughed that hard in a long time. He must've heard me laughing at him because I saw the windows of his car go up soon after...
Sure, I could've pulled out of the spot, thought to myself, "What a jerk!" and went about my business, but the horns and tail had something different in mind. A new stain on the karma... It was still pretty funny and well worth it though...

No comments:

Post a Comment