Custom Search

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Snow 2014.....

Last winter, we pretty much got spoiled with the mild weather we got. Well, except for that blizzard that basically hammered us and made out lives miserable for a few days..... The year before that was pretty mild too. Well, it would seem that Mother Nature has decided to make up for the years that she "slacked off" and has decided to FLABAMMO us with a whole shit ton of snow this year. Shh... Sh, sh, sh, shh..... I know. I live in New England and snow is to be expected in the winter. I know. Calm your tits. I know that it really shouldn't be a huge surprise that we are experiencing this cold, wintry and appropriately seasonable precipitation. And I don't think I'm necessarily complaining about it either. Yeah, it's a pain in the ass to shovel and having to prepare for these things is inconvenient and getting ANYWHERE in the aftermath of snowstorms is difficult at best because people forget how to drive when there's something other than tar on the roads..... But it's winter in New England. This is normal. This is what it's like. I get it. Okay. But still...... FUCK!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment