Custom Search

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Shredding... Not just for cheese any more...


I've taken quite a few classes in some of the different martial arts. Muay Thai, JKD, Tae Kwon Do, Kali and just tooling around... Great! Good to know, but the fact remains that I still stand 5'2" tall and weigh in at a whopping 97 lbs... On a high gravity day... Soaking wet... Wearing ankle weights,  a sweater and big ass boots. Yeah, I know...

A lot of the concepts work great in a dojo situation. But in real life? In a "situation" I am NOT going to try and think through whether I'm going to round house kick someone in the kneecap (because that's about how high I'd be able to reach) or throw a reverse punch (most likely breaking my hand rather than hurting the target area) or gunt, gunt, hubud, biu gee, jeet tek, blah, blah, blah.

Seriously? All those concepts are just not effective enough for someone my size to be able to do enough damage to an attacker to get away and I'm too much of a spaz.... These techniques even failed in the sterile environment of the dojo when applied with live energy A.K.A. full power, full speed.

Enter the "Shredder". The shred concept is one that overwhelms and exploits millions of years of evolutionary survival or defensive reactions. It is a concept that employs a rapid series of attacks at the most vital targets. Think of it like a chainsaw. No one tooth does the work. At speed, the little teeth working together can drop the mightiest of trees.

How gratifying would it be if you were in a situation where you were being attacked and you were able to quickly make the predator become the prey. Simply "anchor", scoop out an eyeball, crush the larynx, drive knees into the kidney, break the nose, tear off an ear, break the small bones of the feet, deliver devastation beyond comprehension, all while spewing out a string of obscenities that would make a sailor blush. This resets the O.O.D.A. loop and creates the ultimate mind fuck!

Yeah, I got me some of that and it WORKS! It's even better with live energy!
Wanna know more? This is the SHIT!
www.senshido.com 
http://senshidointernational.blogspot.com/

Lucky is friends with the inventor/ founder of this concept, swears by it and has used it "for real". Hey, if it can also work for a little bitch like me...

No comments:

Post a Comment