Custom Search

Monday, September 27, 2010

Kissy kissy, boo boo!


In sticking with that, after a long day of getting all the Monday morning insanity out of the way, walking the dog in the rain, errands done, shopping, laundry, dishes, garbage, walking the dog in the rain,  lunch, clean, make beds, walking the dog in the rain, go to the bus stop to pick up kids, walking the dog in the rain, going to the store (as promised after a rough trip to the dentist) making supper, setting up the new toy, walking the dog in the rain, I was still feeling crampy and nursing a cold... Lucky came by for a visit before he went off work. Despite the "Eeyew!" of my appearance and the state of my "-Ness", nose all running and red, hair all messed up, sweats and a t-shirt, sweating and crummy... He didn't fail to give me a hug and a kiss and tell me he loves me... "Aww!" Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment