Custom Search

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wait for it... WAIT FOR IT!


There are the moments that you KNOW something is going to happen and you KNOW that it's going to be funny as hell... Do you say something or do you sit back and watch so you can giggle about it... Kinda hard to judge sometimes, no?
One the one hand,  you might be staining the karma if you sat back and watched, just to be able to get some kind of amusement. On the other hand, maybe what's happening is something coming back on someone who deserved it. Then you have to think, "Would it stain my karma if I prevented this occurrence because this person really deserved it?"
It's not like I would sit back and watch someone get hurt, especially if it was a child. I wouldn't stand by if I saw someone was truly in danger. I couldn't stand by if the "Mia senses" were tingling and I knew something was way wrong...
I think about this stuff way too much. I do. I know I do. I know that there are karmic issues that I have to make up for and I do try, especially when I know there is something I can do about it. Some of the times it's appreciated and other times... Not so much, but that doesn't mean I won't keep trying.
Lucky and I have been trying, as of late, to make sure that we do what we can to fix some karmic issues and so far it's been working out. It's really not a big deal for the most part, but there's some satisfaction sometimes in doing the right thing. There's enough "wrong doing" in the world lately. I'm not talking about the big things. Just the little things that I see that really makes me  believe that most people in general are shallow, self centered, whiny, cowardly crybabies with entitlement complexes.
It's not like I think EVERYONE is this way, but how many times a day, being out and about, have you thought, "That person is such an ASSHOLE!" Then compare it to the number of times you think, "Wow! That person was friggin' AWESOME!" Yeah... That's where I'm going with this...
I may not be the awesome person every single time, but I am trying not to be that asshole too. I still have moments... I'm not looking to become a saint. It's not in my nature, but I do not want being an asshole all the time to be on my conscience when the light goes out. I'm really NOT the soulless, life sucking, evil creature from the fire pits of the bowels of hell that some people have painted me out to be... For the most part...

No comments:

Post a Comment