Custom Search

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The "What if..." thing...

It's a burning question in all of our lives at one point in time... What if...
 I once did the "what if..." with myself during a very dark hour of my divorce and it stressed me out. I questioned the whole of my marriage and my life up until that point... And then I realized when I looked in on my children while they slept, everything was the way it was supposed to be and everything happens for a reason. I may not agree with everything that happened. Some of it out and out sucks, but as far as having been married? If you knew my kids, you'd understand. That is one "What if..." I'll not have to go over ever again. I don't play "what if" any more... Don't need to. I'm right where I'm supposed to be, doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment