Custom Search

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Vanilla Ice Cream...

I have to say that vanilla ice cream has to be my favorite hands down... I know that there are a gajillion flavors out there, but there really isn't one as versatile as just plain ol' vanilla... You can have it plain, you can have it with choco goo goo sauce, caramel goo goo sauce, strawberry goo goo sauce, any flavored goo goo sauce you can think of! Top it off with any variety of nuts, banana slices, powdered green tea, crushed hot pepper, sprinkles, cookie dough, bugs, dirt... Mix in chunks of Oreos, your favorite chocolate bar, fresh fruits, cake, frozen frosting... It doesn't matter! Vanilla is not so overpowering that you can't taste the flavor what you're adding, but the back end gives you a nice clean vanilla hit in the back of your head... Nice... I'm not about the "complicated" when it comes to the ice cream though. I like vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment