Custom Search

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Good Morning, Class!


Good morning, Miss Mia!
Now, I would like everybody to put on their "good listener" hats right now, because I have something really important to say! Okay? Are we ready?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but did you or did you not have to "understand" that this blog  may potentially be offensive to some readers... If you made it this far, then obviously you agreed and continued on despite the warning. 
There was an option that asked whether I wanted to post that warning before people came onto my blog when I created it. I said "Yes" knowing full damn well that I can be an all around loud and foul mouthed, opinionated bitch. With that being said... I have the right to my opinions. I have the right to voice them. I have the right to rant and rave about my life. It's awesome.  On the other side of that, you had the right to CHOOSE whether or not you wanted to enter this blog or read posts on this blog. Nobody MADE you do it.
Still offended? Shut down your computer and go outside and play. Unless it's like that Howard Stern thing where you love him or hate him and the people who hate him tune in because they "just want to know what he'll say next..."
Look, I get that we are all entitled to our opinions. I'm gonna post mine. You don't have to read 'em... But if you do choose to read 'em, remember, it was YOU who made the choice to read it, it was YOU who made the choice to be on this blog. Don't get all offended and tell me I can't post because you went through the red flags and caution tape knowing full well that there would be material that you may find offensive.
Don't tell me to shut up. I'll shut up when I'm good and fuckin' ready and right now, I've got a whole bunch of shit to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment