Custom Search

Friday, September 17, 2010

Thanks!


I finally figured out how to check stats on this blog... I had to click the button marked "Stats"... (I am SOOOOO smart, it's scary sometimes...)
It's really cool seeing hits from all over the world! Obviously, my biggest base is in the US (Thanks to family and friends as well as the Specter Tactical crew!), but I'm also seeing hits from Canada, Australia, Greece, Belgium, Finland,  (thanks to the Senshido Family!) and the Middle East (Hi Rich! Hi Georges!), the U.K. (Hey JOE-FA!), the Philippines (Hi Trish!), and (some I don't think I can identify) from the British Virgin Isalnds, Slovenia, Mauritius and Malaysia among others (Stand up and be heard, people! Say "Hi!").
This blog started as a rant forum for me... I never thought it would go further than family and friends... <Sniffle!> Aww! You like me! You really, really LIKE ME! At least that's what I'm going to keep telling myself...
Thanks for stopping by!
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment