Custom Search

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pre-teendom...



So, my oldest is 12 going on 13... He's starting in with the things that go hand in hand with adolescence and  puberty... The attitude, the eye rolling,  the exasperated sighs, giving the "you're a dork!" look, the doing the opposite of what I say, the making the word "fine" into a three syllable word (fie-eeeee-nah!), the throwing a fit because he couldn't hang out with friends at supper time, the throwing a fit because apparently I looked at him funny, the door slamming, the stomping around, the brooding, the sourpuss-ing, the being an all around pain in the ass. Fun! I hear that it gets worse... This is going to be heaps of good fun! Can I lock him in a closet until he turns 25? No? Fie-eeeeee-nah! I guess I'll just have to ride it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment