Custom Search

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tirade time!


Cute and fluffy I may seem on the outside, but...
Sure, I'll smile and play nice when I need to, but when something needs to be said, I WILL say it.
Now, I am not really one for confrontation. I really don't like it and it  just brings way too much drama. I'd much rather just be "Whatever..." and be done with it, but there is a certain limit to how much I'm gonna take. Everybody has their own limitations and patience levels... And it goes without saying that these adjust themselves depending on the situations...
I used to have the patience to deal with temper tantrums and manipulations and maybe it's because I let certain individuals get away with them. But then, in keeping with my "Whatever..." feng shui, I really didn't care much. I would pretend to listen, or I would actually listen so that I could relay it to the crew and we would have a good laugh about things. Now ? DONE! I can't be bothered. I just don't care enough to be bothered.

Me? What do I want? I just want to be left the fuck alone. It's not a lot to ask for in the grand scheme of things. I'm open about my relationship with Lucky and that I have one. I've moved on. I'm doing what I need to do and getting the things I have to get done, done. I don't answer to anyone and I certainly don't need anyone telling me what I can and can't do, where I can go and can't go, who I can hang out with and who I can't, when I can do things and when I can't and I don't need to be given any reasons as to why I have to be told ANYTHING!
I'm tired of some individuals who believe they are well within their rights to be judging me when they couldn't bear the thought of casting that same critical glare at themselves. I'm sick and tired of the bullshit. Just let me be. Go on about your business and do what you need to be doing, I'll be going about mine doing what I need to be doing. I'm done. I've washed my hands. Any more lines that get crossed will be dealt with swiftly and severely. No more , no less.

No comments:

Post a Comment