Custom Search

Sunday, September 12, 2010

O! M! G! YUM!

So, I love all kinds of food. I love trying new things, I love cooking... I love food.
There was one day during the move, there wasn't time to do anything... The truck rental had to be back and there was still stuff that had to get moved... SHIT!
It was hot, it was humid, it was miserable... By the end of the day, we were sweaty, we were tired, we were STARVING! Anything could've done. Fried frog on  sick, braised leg of road kill, garbage can scrapings...
We did Chinese food take out from a local joint near my parents' house and drove it all the way back to the house I moved from... The smell was  delirium inducing... Diggin' into that was the happiest moment! We didn't talk, we didn't anything... The only noises for about half an hour was happy nom nom noises... Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment