Custom Search

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The book series...

So far there are five books that are basically written... Yeah, no... I'm not kidding. The re-writes are basically done, and I have to try and type the things onto the computer... I suck at typing... I would have someone help out with the typing, but the problem is, no one else can read my chicken scratch short hand... Dang! There's about two reams of paper, 12 single subject spiral bound notebooks, a stack of legal pad paper, two paper grocery bags (yeah, I know...), and a few hundred post-its... I think typing them is going to take as long as it took to write them... Shit!
Need to get started.... If you hear about a strange "death by multiple thousands of paper cuts" story in the news... It was me because you KNOW I'll end up with a paper cut from EVERY SINGLE PAGE... It's who I am... It's what I do...  Hi, I'm Mia. I'm an uber-spaz... And of course, to top it off, there's still no title...

No comments:

Post a Comment