Custom Search

Monday, September 27, 2010

THAT was funny!

I don't know why I find amusement at other people's expenses sometimes... It might be hereditary or it might be some lingering bitterness that I still harbor... Regardless of the fact, at least I can admit it. So, walking along at the super market I noticed a lady who had a shopping cart full of... Well... Everything. Things were precariously balanced and stacked high... Disaster waiting to happen... Oh, it does too... So she's pushing the cart along, oh so gently, every once in a stopping to re-balance something and recalibrate the feng shui of the items in her cart... Not really a good idea when the grocery store is full of people who just want to get their shit and get the fuck out...
It was like watching an accident waiting to happen. People are getting annoyed with this woman because she is taking up far too much space and it's hard to get by her... Then it happens... She stops and as she goes around to redo the stacks a little, someone almost runs into her coming from the opposite direction... She was so startled by this guy, I swear she must have jumped up and back about two feet. The look on her face was priceless. She looked like a bulldog being blasted in the face with a high powered leaf blower. In her excitement she knocked off the half gallon bottle of juice, a dozen eggs and a loaf of bread off the top of her piled high cart... Clean up in aisle 4!
Stained the karma, I'm sure, even though I TRIED to giggle on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment