Custom Search

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Buffalo Wild Wings... You should go!

Lucky and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings (Milford, CT)... Our waiter was FUCKIN' AWESOME! He looked a lot like Seth Green... Who doesn't like Seth Green? Really! Take it up with me... I dare you... Seriously... We had the most outrageously YUMMY wings and nachos. Did I mention our waiter was FUCKIN' AWESOME?!! His name is Pat and you better treat him right! If you don't, he has "the card". He will use it... We will come for you... 'Nuff said. 
Thanks so much Pat! You really did save us! We were either makin' friends or enemies that night! You're awesome! We'll be back... 
Hopefully he won't be all, "Oh, JEEZ! Not these guys again!"

4 comments:

  1. Pat is my best friend! That man knows how to get things done and done right. I'm not surprised you made a friend that night.

    Tym

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat is as cool as the underside of my pillow! We'll definitely be going back too. A.) Wings are great and B.) Pat is a cool shit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky and I are glad to know that we aren't the only ones who think Pat is AWESOME. He really is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mia it's me Pat !!
    Whats up how are u !?

    ReplyDelete