Custom Search

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Seriously...

I know that I rant and rave (or rage, depending on what I'm talking about) and crack jokes and blog about the most inane things that I see or is going on, but sometimes I do actually touch on things that aren't just a "me" type thing...
I realize that it's not too often I get all serious on you, but as this blog is labeled, I'm actually being serious...
I haven't really gotten into the politics thing yet,(although I'm told that I am a libertarian... ) mostly because I am probably the most NOT political person ever... I couldn't tell you who the governor is and I'm trying to think of what the vice president's name was... It'll come to me... I probably should be a little more aware of what's going on in government, but...
Current events... Not too much either... It's too fuckin' depressing. I figure if it's something I REALLY need to know about, someone will tell me. Otherwise, I don't want to know. There are times when I'll catch a tidbit about something, go on a news website and find out more, but no good ever comes of it. Again, I should probably be a wee bit more aware of what's going on in the world around me, but...
I rage on and on about people's stupidity because I find that other people's stupidity to be humorous and entertaining. Although I try to be as neutral as possible, you're still only getting half of the story.
My family is nuts... there's no getting around that one...
BIDEN! The vice president is Biden... Sorry...
 I get a little passionate about certain things, but I think all people do, especially on topics that hit home or a little too close to home. What can I say? I'm only human...

No comments:

Post a Comment