Custom Search

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Stupid things people say....


There are things that people say that I find to be stupid. I don't need an "Amen" on this. It's just a personal thing...
With all due respect... Well if you want to keep with the respect, shut your fuckin' mouth and move along. I don't want to hear it.

I'm sorry, but... You either ARE or you ARE NOT. There are no "but"s.

Better late than never...How about on time?

This hurts me more than it hurts you... Let me do it. I wanna try and see if that's the case?


You're nothing without me... Nothing was what I was when I was with you...

Don't even go there!    Sounds like a challenge! Let me get the GPS!

How can you possibly say this is my fault?     Because it is...

Do I look that stupid to you?     Yes.

What did I ever do to you to deserve this kind of treatment?     Everything, and I'm still being nice...

I'm sure this post will grow over time as they come to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment