Custom Search

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Are people just nuts?


I realize that the answer is yes, but when you add a whole lot of booze to the mix...
So, Lucky was out on a call... I know that I have mentioned in passing that he works in a rich little neighborhood with multi-gojillionaires living lives that only multi-gojillionaires can... A woman and her daughter, both a little nutty to begin with, go out and buy the most expensive champagne... Not just a bottle or two, but like a case of it.... Then they drink it all up getting all hammered... Then, it begins... They start arguing and fighting and the babysitters... I mean the police get summoned. If you've ever had to deal with drunk people... Well, it ain't fun. But to have to deal with drunk people because you HAVE to... Even MORE not fun... At least he gets to lay down the legal spankin' upon them...
Sorry you had to deal with icky people, Baby! I've got a hug waitin' for you! XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment