Custom Search

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sigh!



I'm a dork... AGAIN! I've developed a twitch in my left eye and a slight facial tic, the forehead vein is constantly throbbing, I'm pretty sure I have a gray hair or two now, my teeth are ground down to almost nubs, and I think I may have ruptured something...
So... (C'mon, guess who... Yup), the pre-teen, comes tearing into the room I was sitting in because I ruined his life...
"How?" you may ask... Well, I am no longer allowed to wave goodbye at the bus stop because I make him look like a tool. As a matter of fact I am not allowed to go to the bus stop. I am not to be near, look at, or even think about the bus stop because I am a uber dork...
I've decided that tomorrow, I am going to go to the bus stop dressed in chaps, a leather biker jacket, an orange feather boa and a viking helmet with pink fuzzy bunny slippers, a red sequined purse, huge purple sunglasses and a happy yellow umbrella. He's in a time out in his room right now and I think I'll keep my plans for tomorrow a secret. Tee hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment