Custom Search

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Courage...

Call it courage, call it stupidity, call it whatever you want...
We all  put off stuff sometimes because we're  too tired or busy or don't wanna or we're just scared to do it.
Sometimes, I hesitate a little when posting blogs. The little cursor thing hangs over the "publish post" button for a little while and I go through the "what if" thing. What if nobody likes it, what if it sounds stupid, what if I'M stupid, what if everybody who reads it hates it, thinks it sounds stupid, thinks I'm stupid and decides to hate my guts and... That's when I click the button. There are things posted that make sense to just "me and mine". There are some things that other people can relate to. There are things that NOBODY else will understand or agree with (although I have yet to have that happen...). Baby steps, baby steps... I'm putting myself out there... First step, finding the courage to post blogs... Next step, finding publishers to send manuscripts to... Click the button, click the button, click the button...

No comments:

Post a Comment