Custom Search

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Them is fightin' words!

There are some things that, when said, can raise the hackles and bring out the claws... Things can go from "Fine..." to "Shit... This is Fan..." in an instant and there really is no turning back...

1.) ...well, then BRING IT, BIOTCH!

2.) Anything that starts with "Your mother is..."      No one insults my mom but ME!

3.) Oh, you WILL do what I'm telling you to do, you stupid BITCH!

4.) Whoa! That last piece of pizza is MINE!

5.)Ditto: Last cup of coffee.

6.)We deserved what happened on 9/11...

7.)...and then I'm gonna kick your dog!

8.)I don't think you can!

9.) YOU AIN'T GOT THE BALLS!!!!

10.)<Slap!> Whadju think of THAT?

Sure, there are SO many things that can set a person off... I think these top off most or all lists, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment