Custom Search

Sunday, September 26, 2010

There is still hope for MY boys!


Lucky and his brothers didn't ALWAYS get along when they were younger... And yet now, they are pretty tight. It kind of gives me a little hope for the future as my three boys are constantly bickering and fighting and being mean to each other and getting each other into trouble and sniping at each other and throwing things and taking things from each other and being all around pains in each others' rear ends...
I'm told that it's normal and that's what boys do... That's what brothers do. Eventually, as brothers, they will come together and learn to get along and even become very good friends... Cool. I look forward to seeing it some day in the future. Now, the only thing of it is... My three boys also have a baby sister... How does that fit into the mix?

No comments:

Post a Comment