Custom Search

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fightin' dirty ain't just for the street...

Ow! OW! OW! LEGGO!!!
It seems that fighting dirty isn't just for the street any more... I'm not talking about the crotch shots, kidney punches and dirty shots. I am talking about the hair pulling, toe biting, face licking, eye poking chest scratching, wedgie giving knock down/ drag outs!
I was driving by a preschool and I guess the children were outside doing the recess thing... There was a whole slew of four year-olds, maybe seven all together, going to town, beating the ever loving crap out of each other... The preschool teachers were fit to be tied and were grabbing and separating while taking on some pretty brutal shots as well... Whoa! Preschool! And I thought junior high schools and high schools were getting tougher...

No comments:

Post a Comment