Custom Search

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Have I mentioned my mom is nuts?


She sets an alarm to get up in the morning when the kids and I do (even though I have repeatedly told her NOT to). She claims it's so that she can "help". What it really is... Is to annoy me by telling me how tired she is and what a wonderful mom she is because she got up to help even though I asked her NOT to. Then to yell at me and berate me for being an ungrateful wretch in front of the kids and telling them they shouldn't be like me because I'm an awful offspring.
Stop yelling at me, shut the fuck up and go back to bed woman. I got this. Seriously. I've been doing his for a while now. I think I know what I'm doing. You already had your chance to fuck up your OWN children. I'll not have you fucking up mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment