Custom Search

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A note about the "shred concept"...



In having used this "concept" with live energy, well I have to say, it's a lot of fun...
There's nothing like starting off in a passive stance, pretending to cower and/ or give up, knowing full damn well you are about to deliver a devastating series of attacks in a chain saw effect all while spewing out every single profanity in several different languages that you didn't think you knew...
Lucky has been trying to impart a little bit of what he's learned and used (in real life) unto me and it's comforting to know that I do stand a chance  of surviving and walking away from a situation that, under normal circumstances, usually ends in disaster.
I'm too much of a spaz to tout any kind of prowess in any kind of self defense or martial art or anything... Seriously. But at the end of the day, if I can walk away from something and deal with the aftermath of surviving an incident? I'm in. I'll not be a victim ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment