Custom Search

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Nope... Don't wanna play no more!

I've tried to be reasonable... Really. I've kept my rants relatively calm, cool and collected here, here and here... At least I think I had...
In traversing the internet, I've come across some mighty interesting bits of info, newsfeeds, investigative interviews, and investigative reports from all sorts of places and all over the world. ... I've gotta say, I don't think myself the raving, paranoid lunatic I once thought I might have been... My opinions are based on facts. Hard, solid facts cultivated from all different sources including real people who live smack dab in the middle of it.
It's like a disease that's spreading and we're letting it. The masses are being fed misinformation and buying into it. Most people don't realize what's going on and it's scary.... I'm not claiming to be some kind of expert someone or a professional anything or a super genius something or another... But just open your eyes and take a look around! I'm not talking about just in the US. It's EVERYWHERE!
There are morons out there who REALLY have no clue as to what's going on... And they're insulting our military with their psycho babble! Our military! I'd love to see any one of them try and survive in one of the areas that the people that they're sympathizing with are... Sad thing is, it would be the very military that they're bashing that would risk their lives to go and save them! Thank goodness there are those who are trying to set these idiots straight...
I've said it before and I'll say it again... 9/11 was just the tip of the iceberg. We're settling back into a comfort zone... Bad, bad, bad... The mosque at Ground Zero is a stepping stone. It's the foot in the door, it has the potential to be the unanswered slap in the face... And they'll hide behind the veil of "we're a peaceful people... Our religion is one of peace..." because that's the face they want to show until they have gained enough strength...
Ask yourself this... Have you ever come across something where they talk about NOT killing someone when it "goes against their beliefs"?
Gay? Death. Not Islamic? Death. Woman? Clitorectomy, burka, submission, subservience, stoning, DEATH. Don't understand? Death. Like dogs? Death. Masterbate? Death. Drink? Death. Bacon? Death. Some of my most favorite things are listed here... DEATH! And on top of it, they spew all sorts of hate filled bullshit about Americans HERE in the states! Allah forbid (literally) if an American were to go over there and spew hate filled rants about Islam. DEATH!
I know what the answer is... It's suicide bomber PIGS. We'll let the pigs drink and boink all the lady pigs and other male pigs that they want and let them roll around in shit and smoke cigars and whatnot... Then strap the exploding vest onto them and send them on their mission. It wouldn't need to cause destruction or hurt or kill anyone. Nope! Just send pig pieces flying in every direction all the fuck over the place... Uh-oh! An unclean animal touched you! DEATH! Take THAT back to your mosque and smoke it... Oh, that's right. You can't because, DEATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment