Custom Search

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh, for the love of PETE! SHUT UP!!!

I don't like to do it, but SOMETIMES...
I get out to the movies MAYBE once a year or less... For the most part, I'm okay with it. I'd much rather watch a movie in the comfort of my own room. Big comfy bed, tasty, fresh made noms, fluffy blanket, cuddled up to Lucky... Plus, we're not shelling out $60 for a night out at the movies... Plus, with watching a movie on DVD, I can rewind and replay a GREAT part, I can pause to go potty or refill  nom, I can watch the movie over and over again if I so chose or I could sell it on EBAY or something and re-coop some of the money...
Anyway, I get out to the theater to see a movie maybe less than once a year... There are just movies that NEED to be seen on the big screen... Not a problem. But in doing that, there are OTHER PEOPLE that I have to deal with...
The loud chewers, the wrapper crumplers, the talkers, the cell phone users, the obnoxiously loud laughers, the foot tappers, the "Ohmigod! What happens!? What happens?!!!?" people, the "Oh, this is the part when _______________ happens..." people, the people getting up to go to the bathroom, the people who get up to get more food... And why is it that it's when I go to the movies, ALL of these people are out in the theater with me?
<Sigh!> So, sometimes, it just comes to a head and out it comes... "Oh, for the love of PETE! SHUT UP!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment