Custom Search

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lazy days....

<Sigh!> Woke up late, lazed around in bed, watched a few movies while in bed, had a snack while watching movies in bed, and all in all had the laziest day of "unmotivated, do abso-fuckin'-lutely nothing" kind of day in the history of forever, ever, ever....
As much as it's kinda nice every once in a while to do nothing and just be, I would much rather be doing this same kind of nothing with my children on the bed with me, eating the snacks and watching the movies. We'd probably only be able to get through one movie because of the number of times we'd have to pause for potty breaks and refills on something and the mess that would be left to clean up would probably require quite a bit of effort, but in being able to sit with my little ones and just BE... I miss my little monkeys... I hope they'll be home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment