Custom Search

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Now, THAT'S funny!

Ha ha ha ha! (Point, point!)  GA HAHAHAHAHA!
Driving along on the highway the other day, I was in the middle lane. No traffic, no nothin'. Just cruisin' along. I didn't have any traffic on either side of me. I wasn't in the slow lane, I wasn't in the hammer lane. I was in the cruise lane just cruisin'.
Up behind me comes some idiot who decided that I was going too slow. Instead of passing me, which he could have easily done, he decided in stead to beep and flash. I'm all, "Dude! Go around!" I didn't budge. He continued his asshole-ry for a few more seconds and blows past me in the left lane, cuts in front of me in the middle, flips me the bird and takes off...
<Grumble. grumble, fuckin' asshole, grumble, grumble JERK!>
A few miles down the road, I see the flashers of the troopers, and lo and behold! Bird flippy jerk had gotten YUKED! I beeped and flashed HIM the bird as I cruised by. Whether or not he saw me? I don't know. I don't care. It was just the point.
Ahhh! Justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment