Custom Search

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You SUCK!


Out and about, just doing what I need to do, I was at the local shopping center. Not too bad. I had to pick up winter coats for all four kids, some gym pants for the pre-teen, shoes for the little miss and a pack of gum. That's fine. Spread thin the little money I have, but none the less, I got done what needed to be done. That's never the sucky part, is it?
After making my purchases, I grabbed  my bags and headed for the elevators to get to the parking lot. The lady in the checkout next to me finished at around the same time.... Can you see where this is going? Showing the shittiness of people?
She ran for the open elevator a little faster than I was able to because she only had a bag to grab as opposed to many... Would she hold the elevator door open? Of course the fuck not! That would be courteous and nice! She watched as the doors closed with an almost smug look of satisfaction, until I uttered two words and it wiped the smug look right off her face.
 They're not the words that you think. No reason for that. Nope. I think what I said to her hit a little harder simply because they were so true.
"You're FAT!"
I turned and took the stairs down to the parking lot, found my car and went home, smugly satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment