Custom Search

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stubborn Friggin' GUINEA!

My Lucky calls himself a stubborn, greasy, hairy, flat-footed, dago, wop, guinea bastard... But, he's MY stubborn, greasy, hairy, flat-footed, dago, wop, guinea bastard. He fails to mention that sometimes...
He works out most every night, which is fine... But the stubborn bastard goes to the point of injuring himself. <Sigh!> THEN the pansy crawls over and whines about it... "Meeeee-Ahhhhhh... Me brohhhhhhhhhhken... Again. Fix??!?? Pleeeeeeeeeeease?"
Don't get me wrong. I'm always happy to fix my Honey Bunny Ooey Gooey Mushy Gushy Belly Button Pie Head. I just fear that one day he'll injure himself beyond what I can fix... <Pout!>
And of course, I'll take one look at him and say, "Babe, we need to go to the hospital..." And he'll argue with me... I'll win... We'll go... It's just the point. Fuckin' stubborn guinea bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment