Custom Search

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Definition of TIRED!

The little one had a very exciting weekend it would seem. She was wound up an a Sunday to the point of delusion. In trying to get her to go to sleep.... I failed miserably. She just wouldn't do it. I tried music, a movie, reading books, reasoning, bribery... She wasn't having it.
11:30 rolled around and she was still bouncing away in her bed. Are you kidding me? I'm exhausted at this point and all I wanted to do was haul my carcass into bed and go to sleep. She wanted to jump in her bed.
Ten minutes later she plopped down on her butt on her bed and said, "MommEEEEEEEEEEEE! UP!"  FINE! if i had to pick her up and rock her to sleep, so be it. SO I got her out of her bed, and she started squirming to get down. FINE! If she wanted to crash out on he floor, so be it! Instead, she climbed up into MY bed and I swear it was a matter of 30 seconds, the child was out cold and snoring.
Wow! Talk about going full speed until the switch flicks off. That was it. Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment