Custom Search

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Can't hold it back any more!

I tried... Really. I always try, but sometimes...
There are just some people that just don't get it. Not just a little bit, but a lot. I'm not asking for much. Simply a "Leave me the fuck alone and don't talk to me!"
I try to be polite and mind my manners and  do what I can to make sure that I'm not doing anything that might stain my karma and stuff, but when stuck in an environment where I KNOW it won't be received or even acknowledged, it makes it kinda tough to keep smiling.
Oh, I'll keep up the "pretenses" as I will not have someone accusing me of wrongdoing, especially in the simplest of arenas, such as common courtesy and politeness. But there does comes a time when lines are crossed and limits are surpassed. When that happens, all that's left is what you can't hold back any more.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND BE GONE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment