Custom Search

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Spiders...

Evil minions of Satan is what they are... Eight legged, multi-eyed FREAKS OF NATURE!
As much as I don't like them, I try not to squish them. If I feel they are in harm's way, I'll go as far as to relocate them... Some of them are pretty to look at. They really are...
I've been trying to get Lucky over his whole thing about spiders... He's even worse than I am about the spider thing... He cries, pulls out his gun, runs away screaming like the little pansy that I know him to be sometimes... Did you know that a person will eat about 8 spiders in their lifetime while sleeping? Fried spiders taste like nuts. There are about 34,000 species of spiders. 90% of clothing purchased at retail stores contain spider eggs laid during shipment. The word spider is from an Old English verb spinnan, meaning "to spin."
Whatever... They're still creepy...

No comments:

Post a Comment