Custom Search

Monday, October 25, 2010

Stupidity...

I am always amazed by the stupidity of some people... As long as I don't have to deal with the stupidity all up close and personal, it quite amuses me. When I do have to deal with it though...
Now, stupidity comes in all sorts of flavors, shapes, sizes... What have you. But the great thing about it is, there are just as many varieties of dealing with all the different types of stupidity. My favorites are wit and sarcasm. Deadpan is another I like to use.
Proper use of any technique is key. If you go too far over a person's head, it just not fun. The amusement is to watch an idiot flounder a little before smiling, spinning on your heels and walking away. If you have to deal with it, you might as well GET something out of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment