Custom Search

Saturday, October 16, 2010

What-y what the who the heck are YOU?

Ummm.... Excuse me?
The pre-teen has started up guitar lessons again, which I think is awesome. The teacher is he dad of a friend of his and he comes to the house for the lessons.
The first lesson was great. The teacher guy was at the house for an hour and a half. The two of them were tooling around on their guitars and it was great.
At the end of the evening when I was tucking the kids into their beds, the pre-teen said to me, "Thanks for the guitar lessons mom. You are so awesome!"
I gave a quick, "You're welcome, dude..." because I didn't want him to think I was THAT shocked to hear something other than "You're a dork!" or how I ruined his life again... THAT'S all it took??!?? Shit, I could've done that MONTHS ago!
Well, I'm sure that everything will be back to normal again in a few weeks when I'm telling him he has to practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment