Custom Search

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Stress...

There are plenty of things that I stress out about... Stress is a fact of life. It's really all a matter of how you deal with it that makes all the difference in the world. Sure there are days that I am able to handle things better than on other days. Good days, bad days... Everyone has them. But I try to keep it on an even keel. It's a work in progress...
A two second time out, a deep breath and that's enough to settle everything down enough to keep moving forward and dealing with whatever it is.  I've found that getting all sorts of WHAT THE FUCK! about things just makes me feel worse and MORE stressed anyway. Besides, aggressions can always be taken out on a heavy bag or a VERY understanding training partner. Now THAT'S some fun shit!

No comments:

Post a Comment