Custom Search

Monday, October 18, 2010

You're a jerk! I love you...

I've gotten angry with my Lucky on two occasions... It was over stupid shit and we laugh about it now. Strange, though... Despite the fact that I was seething about something he did or said at the time (come to think of it, I don't really remember what it was...), there was never a question, ever, as to where our hearts really were.
I wasn't made to feel that my reasons for feeling angry were stupid, pointless or inane. I didn't feel as if my feelings were minimized in any way. There wasn't any blame shuttled back into my lap for the reasons I was angry. The issues that brought forth the spat were addressed, discussed and settled. Apologies were made from both sides and we haven't looked back. Refreshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment