Custom Search

Monday, October 11, 2010

If you wanna see a pissed off little Asian chick...

There isn't too much that sets me off... Okay, yeah there is... But still, I know you can agree with me here a little... Right? A list (YAY!) of things that set me the fuck off...

-Seeing someone kicking a dog...
- Seeing a man hitting a woman
- Seeing ANY kind of child abuse
- Seeing  ANY kind of animal abuse INCLUDING THE KICKING OF A DOG! (Yeah... I have huge personal issues with this one...)
- Experiencing personal injustices  (Hey, I'm  only human...)
- Eat the last slice of pizza that I had saved in the fridge... I dare you! Actually, no I don't... Leave the pizza. Just crinkle the foil that the pizza is wrapped in... That'll send me running...
- Speeding cars on a cul-de-sac where children play.
- Drunk drivers...
- People who endlessly whine about shit, but won't do anything about it.
- Losing.
- Wrong doing perpetrated by someone who blames someone else for said wrong doing.
- People who live in AMERICA and bitch and complain (in a different language) about how much they hate the US and the Americans who live here while living on our tax dollars and obtain an education and get free medical care and housing and grants and food.... Go back to where you came from and don't come back. Take all them bleedin' hearts who "sympathize" with you too. It's high time we chlorinated the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment