Custom Search

Saturday, October 23, 2010

The dorkiness of our dorkosity...


So, we were hangin' out one night,  eating cheese and crackers, discussing the zombie apocalypse, surfing the net for "tacti-cool ninja gear" to make fun of and debating how NOT useful said gear would be, playing Battleship online with overseas friends, training outside (and subsequently treating minor injuries), dreaming of opening up Pony G's (our restaurant/ bar), and I sat up and said, "Guys! We don't have a recent picture of all of us!" This is what we got... It's now framed and hung up on my wall... I'll probably say at some random moment that "We don't have a recent picture of all of us!" again twenty years from now... Maybe it's because I know us too well, but I have a feeling, we'll look just as dorky in that picture too...     :)     <MWAH!>

No comments:

Post a Comment